Thursday, February 12, 2009

Addiction!

Addiction runs in my family a fact I've known for quite awhile now! Although up until recently this is something I believed I didn't struggle with myself. OH how I was wrong! I am addicted to shopping and this experience has opened my eyes to this and is helping me to change. They say acceptance is the first step. :) I realized today that ebay is my new best friend when I started browsing just to see what was for sale and how much of a steal I can find it for! It literally took me having someone say "yeah but do you need that?, I thought this year was about creating less waste. You are still bringing waste into your life!" Wow was that a slap in the face! Hi my name is Liz and I am a shopaholic! Thankfully I am aware and have vowed to change my life for the better! My family does not need the clutter or stress that extra crap brings.

As a side note, I want everyone to know I am not making light of addiction I truely feel for everyone fighting their battles! (but I do feel I am addicted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment