Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FEELING FRUMPY

I'm not a shopper. I don't like to shop. NOT even grocery shopping. Yes, I'm a rare breed of woman who does not enjoy shopping. But I'm feeling frumpy and need to update my wardrobe. I thought this challenge would be easy for me because I don't shop anyway. But I find myself looking for loopholes. Like, for instance, bra's and underwear. Hello! I'm not using recycled ones. And shoes. What's the point of buying used tennis shoes when you need the support of new ones. My boys are growing so fast. I need clothes for them, especially jeans. AHHHH! Ok, breathe..... I'm stretched so thin that going on a thrift store scavenger hunt is like shaving your legs with tweezers. Am I crazy? Ok I know I am a little crazy by default. I am a Cadena afterall. I need some tips. Where do I go to get nice looking recycled clothes. I need to narrow my search. HELP THE FRUMPY MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment