Sunday, February 1, 2009

NY here we come!

I am happy to say that like Liz I am so excited that we are have stuck to this challenge to not buy anything new for on full month. It has been a real treat to hear from so many people who are reading and thinking in small ways about how they too can make a big difference. This quest to see how we can make the world a stronger, safer, and cleaner place for our children is worth the effort. Thanks to everyone who keeps me going and give me suggestions when needed and jokes when i get frustrated. You are all part of the solution! Gracias!

However, this month will be my personal challenge. I have a rejuvenation trip to New York planed with my best girls. Yes, this means NY with no crazy shopping spree! My goal is to do my best to not shop for anything new. I may look for something cool that is upcyled (made with something recycled) and i will no doubt be bringing home my baby girl something. I will however try to find something that will be earth friendly. Keep me in your thoughts and give my any suggestion that you may have.

HAPPY FEBRUARY !!!!

1 comment:

  1. When do you guys leave. What a fun trip you will all have!!!

    ReplyDelete