Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another year older....

Yesterday was my birthday, and we had a friend come over and watch the boys so we could go out for dinner and a movie! We had a nice dinner then headed over to the theater and were standing in line at the consesions when we realized that we had said we weren't going to be doing fast food because of the waste it creates, and that popcorn and soda were the same. So we went in without any snacks, and funny thing I really didn't miss it, because we had just eaten we weren't even hungry. Yet we are so stuck in the mind set that you have popcorn and soda at a movie that we went straight to the line without even considering if we were hungry. It just made me realize that I need to be more concious of my life and what I do, instead of living on autopilot!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE WHAT YOU ALL ARE COMMITTED TO DOING - ISN'T IT AMAZING HOW MUCH WE "DO" WITH OUT BEING AWARE OF IT - LIKE EATING IN THE MOVIES WHEN WERE ARE NOT EVEN HUNGERY

    ReplyDelete