Saturday, January 17, 2009

Inspired

Hey it's silent partner again...

I was really inspired by Liz and her enthusiasm for our mission. I just wanted to pass along some helpful resources. I signed up for freecycle through Yahoo and you wouldn't believe the kind of things you can get for free. If you haven't already signed up, do it today. You can even get rid of things that you have and don't need anymore simply by posting and requesting same day pickup. Easy as pie. And those of you who have blackberry's you get to reply immediately and have a better chance of scoring on the coolest stuff that you would otherwise have had to hunt down and pay for.

Another resource that you all know about is your local thrift store. I went today and was amazed at the stuff they had. I had to use major self control or I would've bought everything I saw. If you're a book lover, like me, you can get 15 books for the price of one new one. If you have kids, you'll love the selection of books, clothes, games, toys, outside equipment. I was floored. Goodbye Target and Hello Thrift Store!

I'm still in on the mission, but I won't be blogging every day.... I promise to keep you updated as often as is possible. I have to get creative when it comes to finding internet usage. But I am a Mexi-can, so I'm not giving up. Thank you Liz for inspiring me and thank you Jess for bugging me every day to blog. I'll let you all know if I have a new epiphany or experience to share with you all.

Love, Peace, and Living Green,

Ale

No comments:

Post a Comment