Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to '09

So today is the first day of 2009 and so starts our journey! This year I have pledged to not buy ANYTHING new! I know if you are like me you are thinking what the hell is wrong with her! but it's all for a good cause. I have chosen to take this on in an effort to lower my families carbon footprint, and hopefully inspire others to do the same. I also am excited at the prospect of having to think outside the box. I do believe I can do it, but I think I'm going to need help! So as the need arises I hope that everyone will be willing to give me advice and ideas that have helped you lower your impact on our sacred earth! My goal is at the end of this to not even think of going back and be so set in my new lifestyle that it is easy to live without the new crap that fills my house every year! Anyhow life is calling wish me luck as I embrace the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment