Saturday, January 10, 2009

solution time

Dear family and friends,

It is with great excitement that I am writing you. As most of you know I have been struggling with what to do next with my life for sometime. I am sure many of you are sick of listening to my ideas and aspirations, but please read further as I know you will be as excited as I am. This year I will be opening a children's consignment store. It will be named ONE. ONE will be a green store that sells gently used children's and maternity clothing and toys. We will also sell gift items that are made from recycled or vintage materials.

I feel that there is a strong need in our community for such a store and also this is the right time for me and my family to take on such an endeavor. ONE is truly something I believe in!

I am writing this to ask you to join in my adventure by being one of my first consigners. Consigners will receive 40% of the selling price for a used article. If the article is new (with tags) or priced over $29, the consigner will receive 50% of the selling price. I have a goal to open by April; however I am collecting stuff now. If you are ready to start making some money and contributing, call me and I can pick up your stuff or you can drop it off.

Please email me any questions, suggestions or comments you may have. I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you.

Peace, love and thanks,
Jessica Yacoub
Owner (to be) of ONE
Creating a better world ONE outfit at a time

PS I also welcome any ideas you may have for our green gifts section. Do you make something, if so can you make it with vintage? If so let’s talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment