Monday, January 26, 2009

Torture!

So this weekend, Jeremy and I had a friend watch the boys to be able to spend a little quality time just the two of us! It's been awhile and it was so nice to get out, only problem is we ended up at the mall window shopping! While I was enjoying my husbands company the agony of being in a place where everything is for sale is torture! There was a lot of great sales going on and a lot of HOT shoes! Man oh man was I tested! But alas my rock was by my side and kept reminding me we are doing this for the greater good! Support is everything because I think I would have caved said "F*@# the greater good I want new shoes!" Anyhow life continues on and I find I have a lot of extra time, because when I was bored I used to just go to target and see what was new, now I find something productive to do, or search new enviro-friendly websites (I'll post some of my fav's) anyhow just thought I'd let everyone in on my challenges and thank those who've shown support because it keeps me honest!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there - I 'found' your blog via Deanna Elmerick's blog and I just wanted to say that I love it and you've inspired me to go thrift store shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete