Tuesday, January 13, 2009

thrifty love

As I said in an earler blog my little ones (especially my 6 year old) were in need of some clothing. So after some stress due to the fact that we have no good thrift store within a 30 mile radus and temptation to just go the easy route and shop new. I did it! I went thrift store shopping for my little ones and we had some success!

The best part was watching how excited my girls were with there outfits. They only want to wear there "new" dubs. I will try to upload a picture. Nadia (my princess) favorite is a gap skirt that is lavender with sequences all over with a Ralf Lauren t-shirt. Alexa (the queen of comfort and a true minimalist) favorite is a pair of brown gaucho pants with a white fancy shirt. After a few hours we had a large bag of clothing and had only spent $25.

I have to admit some things were not the right sizes but for the amount of money we spent we did just fine. So happy hunting to you and yes it is worth the time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment